Saturday 10 May 2014

I truly believe that Network Marketing is all about "Attraction" you get to know your target market, what makes them tick individually, keep it authentic, help them find their "solution" to a particular problem and they will follow you to a program.

Or they may ask what YOU DO, and thats your key to have your strap-line as natural as possible, without coming across as selling. You want your partners to Buy into whatever it is you are pitching!
We all need marketing tools for our various projects and RCC gives them to us, BUT we must be careful not to be found lacking in knowledge about the products & program, and therefore fail to add value to our prospects and thus fail in our mission to have as many people blessed by it as possible.

So I look forward to blogging my personal experiences that I know have lead me to success so far in Attraction Marketing"  Syl Jules Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment