Wednesday 9 July 2014


HELLO AND HOW ARE WE TODAY, I WENT TO BED ABOUT 2AM REALLY JAZZED UP ABOUT JULY. I dont recommend you make a habit of that tho...going to bed that late, you may miss out on a lot of fun (wink wink)!!!




WHERE WERE WE, OH YES, I HAVE  A FEW QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU, ITS QN WEEK.......

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Hope you're having a wonderful summer, autumn, winter, day, evening; wherever you are, WHATEVER SEASON IT IS make the most of it. Life is a present, a blessing, a gift. Today, Right Now is all we have, tomorrow is a dream we expect to happen. And while we are at it, can I just ask you a few Questions, is that Okay, I am going to ask anyway so bear with me…………….

You have this dream, You want your life to change dramatically, you want your children to have a secure future, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Are you still waiting for that perfect moment, Like a Pentecostal moment?
Waiting for next week’s wage, next month’s wage, next year when the time is right?
Waiting for your money to clear?
Waiting because you have no money, your account is kind of low?
Waiting for that NISA/Bond to mature?
Waiting for approval from someone, anyone?
Waiting for your blog / domain to be launched/published?
Waiting for your prospects, leads, funnel to come through, by magic?
Waiting for the Search Engine Optimization?
Waiting for the Moon Visitors to return maybe?
Waiting for the cows to come home?

Really all sorts of excuses, procrastination at its best.....

STOP IT!


Write your Targets down, form the Larger than Life ones, To the Annual, Monthly, Weekly and Daily To Do Lists. This breaks it down for you to manage your Dreams, strategise, plan your time well and effectively deliver on your DREAMS, PLANS, JOBS, BUSINESS, etc.

I did promise you a double portion today so yesterday's & today's served up as the day goes by. But I digress, Oh Yes, Watch this, click on the word>> VIDEO>> to learn why waiting is going to keep you just short of your goal line and you'll end up waiting for ever!



Oops I didnt tell you what kept me jazzed up and awake like an owl half the night... Well guess what, I was interrogating a program in pre-launch that I have been asked to test drive. Its Completely free to register & test at the moment and if it resonates with me ...well I & others would upgrade at Launch, Here check it out your selves, click this link    >> Vidcommx >> 

Opportunities come in different ways; it’s up to us to find the right fit for us. Have a wonderful day Will you :)

Rise and shine for your star is nigh

To Your Great success

** Jules **

No comments:

Post a Comment