Tuesday 15 July 2014

NEW OR TRIED AND TESTED...DECISIONS DECISIONS :)

http://bit.ly/1mE2j9t

ITS GOING CRAZY AND ITS EARLY DAYS YET


First can I just say a huge congrats to all the families who have gone thru the SATS, GCSEs, wow children in UK literally get hit by Exams at a late stage and panic ensues. They could learn a thing or Two from the Germans. Looking cool at all Times and Unleash the Beast in YOU when it matters! So I am a very Happy Moma coz my liluns have each accomplished a major Milestone Yippee!!!


And that brings me to today's musings! Our children are expected to accept change as normal, in  FACT to embrace it as they move  from Nursery to Infants, to Junior Sch to High Sch, To college, in all these they Usually loose friends gain friends, learn new skills. By rote they are expected to Learn. NO excuses, In Fact we expect A++ from our Children. We Demand that they embrace NEW things with Enthusiasm, with A hop, skip and smile on their faces. After all, They will make new friends, They will Like it, They will learn New Things, Of course  they will fail at some things BUT we cannot tell them that. It is par of the course and here is what really kills me....ITS THE TAKING PART THAT MATTERS...WHAT!!!

So at what Point in life DO WE ADULTS FORGET ALL THE LESSONS WE KEEP SHOVING DOWN OUR CHILDREN'S' THROATS?  Why are we so afraid of New things we put names like Scam, Ponzi, Bafere, even before we take a deeper look at the Facts ( not that there aren't real scams out there)? I personally embrace NEW THINGS yes I do. I Love Tried and tested TOO :) for instance German Technology rocks, coz I def love the feel of new leather in a Brand New Mercedes, Its German Tech, & by heck its Brand NEW yet its an Old Brand in New tech. So a Mix of New and Old brought Bang up to date. I LIKE THAT and thats what this Program is delivering >> CLICK ME>> to learn More. Its delivering something that could be amazing, its delivering a Dream, a blank template that we can all paint our own story on, Page by Page, we each grab a piece of the Canvas and paint. How large a piece of the Canvas we will get depends not on just our efforts but on Team work. Check out The Spillover over 400 and I only locked my spot in 7 days ago. Potential income is Awesome....!

http://bit.ly/VUHpId

So the discerning Business man & woman in Online & Network Marketing Should Absolutely grab their FREE spot NOW and Take Massive action Today!  I believe its in Taking calculated Risks, that we will Get to This. 


I know for sure that once Children start something They are encouraged to FINISH it, so we adults too must Re-learn to Finish the Race and To Finish GOOD



And can I wish You all a wonderful day, evening, afternoon, wherever You may be. As For me and Mine its


Rise & Shine for Your star is Nigh & To Your Huge success

**Jules & Pauli **
# rccjules.co.uk
skype: julie.kalungi1

No comments:

Post a Comment