Sunday 24 August 2014

Dont You dare Laugh....May Be you should :)

Yesterday I literally Fell over…now before you start wondering how, where, what, just read on…Yesterday we went to a music festival in Sefton park and boy  were the grounds wet, from days of summer rain, but the sun put in an appearance all the same and we Brits are fine with whatever weather shows up, we just Keep Calm & Go to a Park :)
In the course of the afternoon, I decided I was still great at doing cartwheels, in heels…yeah yeah stupid I know but tell me the company you keep and I could predict your next actions…. I was with a bunch of pre-teens egging me on to show them I still got it…the cart wheeling malarkey… silly me I had told them I was a grad mistress at cartwheels…adults show off bah!
Dont get dragged into Kids' play... definitely have a child's mind to try new stuff always
Dont get dragged into Kids’ play… definitely have a child’s mind to try new stuff always

Suffice to say I rose to the challenge to show em what I got and …you guessed. I fell flat on my face…probably in some old dog do…aaaarrrrggg aren’t Parks where dogs are taken for walks and they do their crapping…. aishhh :( . You should have seen me take off to find some water to wash my face, Usain Bolt would have been envious. I then emptied my anti- bacterial hand gel to make double sure I don’t go blind from dog do…it’s been known to blind people …Geez the useless info we learn from google eh!  Errrrrr…don’t laugh so hard I got lots of that, But I chose to laugh with the bunch of lil philistines with me!  But seriously I enjoyed myself and so did the children, so much so that, we are going back today No cartwheels for me thank you!!!
This is How its done... I wish lol
This is How its done… I wish lol

Didn’t I ask you not to laugh… Ohh heck go ahead and laugh, I do too when I see a full grown adult fall flat on their face, monkeying about…sad but true!
It wasn’t always the case, having time out with family! A few years back on a Saturday, I would have been working a long day shift or asleep readying myself for a 12hr night shift…! Weekends used to be double pay in Support Work and I would usually take at least a shift or 2 to make extra money for the family. So Mon – Fri, I was working in Social Housing 9-5 suited and booted looking the bees-nees. While on weekends I would get my “nurses uniform” out and go do some support work…Suffice to say my children saw very little of me, I was a walking Zombie, tired. No scratch that, I was exhausted off my legs, ….my marriage wasn’t getting much “bow chica wow wow” …. and I missed home like a bugger!
I knew something bad to give sooner or later, but I didn’t know what to do, neither did my husband, short of packing up and heading back to good Ole Kampala and I start from scratch yet again as a Legal practitioner…This was supposed to be the plan…but 10yrs down the road, with children who knew no other home but UK, was it practical!
So trust me I was literally saved by the much maligned and misunderstood industry, Online/Internet Marketing. I can tell you now none of the above fun and monkeying around would have been possible if I hadn’t got into Online marketing & after a few failed attempts at making money, I have learnt how to build and manage my list.
I will say this again, and I know it’s been bandied about lots. The money is in the list…but I believe & this is a proviso…the money is in How you Manage that list!
I know we can help a new starter or anyone who needs to know the basics Reach Out To Us Here  And we will do what we can to help you get moving.
And if you are interested in knowing which programs we’re crushing it working on right now;
== > Click Here
== > And Here

Rise n shine to your awesome destiny

Cheers
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment