Tuesday 19 August 2014

OUTWITTED by THE ALIENS in MY HOUSE....MONOPOLY!!!





So we decided to pull out our Monopoly board this Sunday ours is an Exclusive Edition Liverpool Monopoly board and my daughter is determined to dominate The City :) . She is quietly competitive while my son wears it all on his sleeve. My daughter said very confidently, Iam going to beat you both whatever it takes…! I was feeling quietly superior & smug as I usually win…..! The son said I learnt from our last game so you won’t be beating me today mom…! I thought Ohh my goodness what have I created. BUT I love seeing them confident and being in a state of competitiveness in a good way. I like to teach my children about business through games. I always link our activities to how much value they add to our lives and encourage them to see them that way while enjoying family time too. I am also doing all I can to teach my teenage daughter and pre-teen son about money and how to manage their finances at an early stage because I definitely did not learn about financial management in school and I don’t want my children learning the pitfalls in a way that  is painful. So preparation is half the battle!
Some will say my children must have a boring life…ha! I beg to differ. In the quest to teach them about finances and prepare them for a life outside the corporate world, they have traveled to more places than most children their age or adults. It’s part of our strategy to teach them about life, they are very good savers. But not for the sake of saving but listen to this, they want to invest their savings in something of value and they are already investors online…! My son helps me shoot the short training videos I do and always gives me very interesting tips on how best to present myself sometimes! My daughter guides me and shows me how certain apps work, how to create certain pages and I believe she will be a formidable business woman, she is already a player @


She has earned over $750 in 5 weeks. If teenagers can so can anybody! No excuses my amigos!!!
The proof of the pudding is right here. I promise no pop-ups click on image to enlarge for a clearer view


But back to Monopoly.... our game lasted 5 hrs…and I can tell you I never played more determined people than I did yesterday. Can the force please bring back my children. These 2 were like driven fiends, I was taxed and blocked at every monopoly I tried to start! Meanwhile they worked as a team like a mini joint venture to get their first monopolies set up and started buying houses to boot and guess who landed on their asset rich points and paid...Yours truly!
I was feeling ganged upon yet very proud :) . They looked at me with such innocence asking me what I meant when I asked them if they had planned this! I played on & finally lost it all in the 3rd hour… completely bankrupt L …!!!Thank God it was a game wow! Then I watched them play each other. Once mom was out, it was like all gloves were off. My daughter had purchased 2 hotels for her most expensive land. That’s what had got me out, i.e. landing on her Hotels twice wiped me out! Remember they had made sure I had no monopoly so every time they landed on mine they paid peanuts. Yet every time I stopped over at their properties I paid premium! Not counting the number of times I ended up in jail or landed at the “Pay Income tax,” just 4 paces past “GO” & missed out on my $200 pay. It was like a force was against me lol! BUT I know it was all down to me…”underestimating my opponents!”  BIG Mistake that we adults do every time, and I will not be making again!

I watched them play on for a bit. My daughter proceeded to buy houses for all the monopolies she had won off me and literally blocked her brother systematically and determinedly. He had only 1 monopoly and was no match for her 4. He soon mortgaged every property he had and still got into more debt as he kept landing on her properties. Suffice to say he too lost all to her! This girl is one heck of a tough player & negotiator. I was one proud parent as I watched her obliterate her brother, yet was feeling his pain as he tried every which way to negotiate a time delay on his debt to her…!  She was a gracious winner as well as she gave both of us a hug afterword’s and empathized with us. What made me extra proud was their promise to be more observant, learn more & do their very best to put into practice the "Monopoly" lessons in life!!!

So what has this got to do with everything??? I literally was thinking if this was real life I would hate to be in his or my shoes, coz I am naturally competitive! That’s why I have my fingers in a few pies, the newest one being a program that has cut through Alexa rankings like a knife through butter


It launched on 7th August and has so far earned me $3600 cash and I just got started!

We all know that 95% of people do not make any money online whatever they may say on social media! Why? Because they have NO Process or System or use the wrong processes and jump from program to another, learning nothing from their last one! So I urge anyone who is serious about making some kind of income online to get in touch with me and let me help you get started. I have consistently earned 5 figures in every program I have undertaken and still promoting and earning! I guarantee you will learn more from my style of working than you may have learnt in the last 1-2 years online.
 
Connect with me on Facebook, skype or twitter or simply like or leave a comment on my blog.And we shall get you started and cut your journey to earning shorter than It takes many!

Yes You can take a horse to the River and Make it drink willingly too....

Rise & Shine to your Awesome Destiny. To winning every time.

Yours
Jules & Pauli
Skype: Julie.kalungi
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Syl_Julekalungi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/juliesyl.kalungi

No comments:

Post a Comment